MyPi Industrial IoT Edge Gateway
This product has been specifically designed to provide industrial customers with a rugged, fully packaged Industrial IoT Edge Gateway device for direct or re-sale usage.
Like the MyPi IoT Integrator platform the Edge Gateway unit utilises the Raspberry Pi Compute Module, allowing users to leverage the most widely supported and easiest to use development platform available. This enables swift migration of any existing development work done using a standard Raspberry Pi.
Built in ruggedised RS485 & CAN-BUS interfaces give direct support for common industrial communication protocols, the Edge Gateway can also be fitted with a range of modular RF cards for communicating with LoRa, Bluetooth & Zigbee wireless networks.
Where deployments require cellular data links the Edge Gateway unit can also be configured with 3G/4G Cellular modems, including GPS functionality for easy asset tracking.
On-board power control features enable usage in battery driven automotive environments ensuring the MyPi IoT Edge Gateway is ideal for deployment in diverse industrial IoT applications.
Powerful, compact, feature rich Raspberry Pi for Industrial IoT applications
- Supports Raspberry Pi Compute Module 1/3/3L/3+ (on-board SD card slot for CM3L) providing a low power or high performance system
- 10/100 Ethernet
- Isolated Industrial CAN Interface with on-board termination resistor
- Isolated 2-Wire Industrial RS485 Interface with transparent hardware flow control and integrated biasing/termination resistors
- 2 x mPCIe Interface supporting:
- 3G/4G Modems (1 x on-board SIM slot)
- USB WiFi 2.4/5GHz cards
- Bluetooth / LoRa / Zigbee RF IO modules
- Integrated 1.6s hardware watchdog device (In addition to Raspberry Pi SoC Watchdog)
- Switched power input with ‘Power Good’ input line allowing for controlled power up and safe shutdown operation
- Wide 9-28V DC power input range, withstanding transient dips to 6V (e.g,. Engine Crank)
- FCC/CE Class A approval
- Wide fan-less operational ambient temperature range -25 to +60oC
- Small, Rugged aluminium enclosure 11 x 13 x 3cm with flexible mounting Kit
Embedded Micro Technology,England,Tel: +44 (0)56 0385 4091