Wireless Crane Controllers
Werner Crane controllers are offered in Single and dual speed configurations with multiple options to choose from
Werner’s 66 & 67 series Wireless Crane Controllers provide the highest quality combined with ruggedness, usability and flexibility in the industry. The rugged remote controllers have been a great choice to crane manufacturers due to the light weight (10 ounces or less) and 100% error-free encoding.
- Available from 24V to 230V AC
- Single speed and dual speed variants available
- Simultaneous operation of up to 50 devices without interference
- Easy plug-in interface provides quick and easy installation on existing cranes
- Rugged industry design to provide precise operation, degree of Protection IP65, and
- Remotes available in 8 and 12 buttons variant with Key-lock and Emergency Push button.
- Operating temperature – -25°C ~ +70°C
- Impact and temperature resistant housing
- Lockable switch to prevent un-authorized use
- Improved safety due to extended range, typically 150M
- Hassle free operation, Resistant to Dust, water, oil, acids, alkaline, heat and sunlight, and
- Less power consumption, 150 hours of continuous operation with just two “AA” Alkaline cells.
Werner crane controllers are offered in Single and dual speed configurations with multiple options to choose from, to suit wide range requirements. Werner wireless controllers are offered in 8, 12 button options with further options like Push to Lock – Turn to Release and Key-Lock safety features. Werner Electric offers extremely wide range of wireless controllers that offers un-paralleled flexibility and advantages over other designs.
Werner Electric India Pvt Ltd, Mysore. Tel: 0821-4254500. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org