Dassault Systèmes Reports First Quarter
Revenue and EPS growth up double-digits, reaffirms 2019 financial objectives and updates for currency
India, April 24, 2019 – Dassault Systèmes has announced IFRS unaudited financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2019. These results were reviewed by the Company’s Board of Directors on April 23, 2019. Highlights include:
- On an organic basis, Q1 non-IFRS total revenue, software revenue and recurring software revenue up 8%; licenses & other software up 9%, all at constant currency
- 3DEXPERIENCE software revenue up 26% at constant currency
- Cash flow from operations up 20% to €489 million
- Reaffirms FY Objectives & updates for currency: non-IFRS EPS €3.40-3.45, up 9%-11%
- Board of Directors proposes 12% increase in annual dividend to €0.65 for the 2018 FY
- BHP and Dassault Systèmes sign long-term partnership, with BHP adopting the 3DEXPERIENCE platform
Bernard Charlès, Dassault Systèmes’ Vice Chairman and Chief Executive Officer commented, “With the purpose of imagining sustainable innovations capable of harmonising product, nature and life, the 3DEXPERIENCE platform makes us a partner of choice for the world’s largest businesses and for small and medium-sized firms in all sectors as they transform themselves in the Industry Renaissance underway.
“BHP, a world leading resources company and the largest mining company in the world, has decided to establish a long-term partnership with Dassault Systèmes to digitally transform the mining industry, a world first in the sector, using the 3DEXPERIENCE twin to improve sustainability and predictability, and empower the workforce of the future.
“In Life Sciences, the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world as well as small innovative research labs, are adopting our solutions, led by BIOVIA, to transform their industry, and drive improved patient outcomes through end to end innovation.
“For the mainstream market, we introduced 3DEXPERIENCE.WORKS, a new business applications family that brings the platform advantages to small and mid-sized companies -improved collaboration, manufacturing efficiency, business agility and an empowered workforce. 3DEXPERIENCE.WORKS will leverage our POWER’BY strategy, which is proving very effective in enabling companies to connect their existing software investments to the 3DEXPERIENCE platform, and benefit from the platform’s full innovation capabilities in terms of business operations and business model.”
Caption: Bernard Charlès, Dassault Systèmes’ Vice Chairman & CEO