Senior Hardware Engineer - Power Electronics
Power Electronics Hardware domain with experience in design and development of motor drives, SMPS, inverters, converters, UPS etc.
Job description :
- Must be expert in Power electronics and Motor Control (must)
- B. Tech and M. Tech in Power electronics
- Should be worked in motor drivers - up to 20 KW (induction motor, BLDC & PMSM)
- Should possess adequate knowledge on EMI/AMC/ Radiation)
- Should possess adequate knowledge on certifications of motor drives
The Candidate should have worked upon the below mentioned Motors and Converters
- Power converters: DC-DC converters, AC-DC converters, SMPS etc.
- Motor Drives: drives for induction motors, bldc motors, pmsm motors
Address: B-128, First floor, Sector 6, Near PayTM Office, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201301
Phone: 085273 91758,Email:firstname.lastname@example.org